2017 DCoE Summit – Advances in the State of the Science and Best Practices
Mark your calendars to join us online Sept. 19-21 for our annual summit! This virtual event will connect health care professionals, researchers and academicians involved in all aspects of psychological health and TBI care for the military community.
BONUS: You don’t need to travel and it’s absolutely free! Virtual access allowed more than 1,000 participants to attend and view our sessions last year.
A Live, Virtual Experience
This year's event will provide real-time access to more than 28 hours of state-of-the-science programing each day.
Join others from around the globe to:
- Participate in panel discussions and Q&A sessions
- Network with professionals and peers
- Earn continuing education credits
Additionally, a virtual exhibit hall will connect you with relevant resources and services without the bustle of crowds.
When to Register
Registration opens July 11 and closes Sept. 21. There is no fee to register and you may attend as many sessions as you like. Bookmark our summit website and check back often for updates – and for quick access to register July 11.
We will announce the final selection of educational sessions for this year's event in June. Like last year, the summit will feature two distinct presentation tracks.
Last year’s psychological health track featured topics such as:
- The psychological implications of women in combat
- Quality of care delivered by military health professionals
- The effects of various nutrients and treatment methods on psychological health and TBI patients
Our TBI track covered a variety of key topics including:
- Updated Department of Defense and Department of Veterans Affairs clinical practice guidelines
- Emerging technologies for TBI diagnosis
- Rehabilitation and transitional care for veterans with TBI
Check back in June for updated information about what this year’s event will offer.