- Developed by the DoD National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2) to provide self-care solutions targeting post-traumatic stress, depression, and other behavioral health challenges commonly faced after a deployment
- Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress, Courage to Care Campaign includes fact sheets that provide actionable information on timely health topics relevant to military life
- Guard Your Health provides a central place for Army National Guard soldiers and family members to find information and resources on health and medical readiness. The site supports the Army National Guard Chief Surgeon’s efforts to build and sustain a resilient, adaptable and medically ready citizen-soldier force.
- A free, voluntary program with coaches who provide psychological health care support to service members, veterans and their health care providers during times of transition
- A nationwide initiative that works hand-in-hand with the public and private sector to ensure that service members, veterans, and their families have the tools they need to succeed throughout their lives
- A public awareness campaign by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs that provides personal testimonials and resources to help veterans discover ways to improve their lives
Moving Forward: Overcoming Life’s Challenges
- Free, on-line educational and life coaching program that teaches problem solving skills to help better handle life's challenges. It is designed by the DoD/VA to be especially helpful for veterans, service members and their families.
- The Real Warriors Campaign is an initiative launched by the Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE) to promote the processes of building resilience, facilitating recovery and supporting reintegration of returning service members, veterans and their families
- A coordinated federal government-wide approach to supporting military families by improving the quality of military family life, helping communities more effectively support military families, and thereby improving the long-term effectiveness of U.S. Armed Forces