- Provides information on transition assistance for Air Force service members and their families
- Provides transition assistance for Army service members and their families
- A Department of Defense program to assist wounded, ill, and injured service members early in their recovery process identify their skills and match them with the education and career opportunities that will help them successfully transition to civilian life
Marine Corps Transition Readiness Program (CAC required)
- The Transition Readiness Program (TRP) ensures Marines are prepared for their transition from military to civilian life and provides Marines and their families with the tools and resources needed to meet Department of Defense directed Career Readiness Standards (CRS).
- The Office of Warrior Care Policy oversees the Military Adaptive Sports Program (MASP), which provides recreational activities and competitive athletic opportunities to all wounded, ill, and injured service members to improve their physical and mental quality of life throughout the continuum of recovery and transition
- Official Army benefits resource for the Army, Army National Guard, Army Reserve, family members and retirees
Navy Transition GPS (log in required)
- The Navy’s transition program which has been redesigned to ensure that sailors are better prepared to transition from military to civilian life
- Operation Warfighter (OWF) is a Department of Defense federal internship program exclusively for wounded, ill, and injured service members. OWF places warriors in supportive work settings that positively impact their recovery. Managed by the Office of the Secretary of Defense Office of Warrior Care Policy, OWF gives service members the chance to gain real-world, on-the-job employment experience through internships across the federal government.
- Vet Centers offer a wide range of services to Veterans and their families at 300 community-based Vet Center locations including readjustment counseling.
- A DoD-wide effort to promote the well-being of National Guard and reserve members, their families and communities, by connecting them with resources throughout the deployment cycle