Skip to content
Psychological Health Resource Center | 24/7
- Service members, veterans, family members, clinicians, commanders, or anyone with a question about psychological health in the military.
- Customized responses to your specific questions and needs. If we can’t answer your question, we will connect you to someone who can provide assistance.
- A link to community psychological health resources in your local area.
- A trusted source of psychological health information and resources related to combat stress, depression, reintegration, how to get into treatment, types of treatment for mental health conditions, and many other topics.
- Professional health resource consultants, all of who are master’s-level mental health clinicians that understand military culture.
- Available 24/7 by phone, online chat, or email.
- Not a treatment or counseling center, but we can help you to access mental health care.